View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 11:55 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkovsKnee View Post
That's good to hear. I'm not sure how their NHL careers are going to evolve (Kristo vs Thomas) but getting Thomas is huge for Hamilton. Thomas is a legit sniper and the Bulldogs are pretty desperate for forwards that can score. I'm hoping that he can help out the PP too.

It would be nice if the Bulldogs got Nygren. With Beaulieu and Nygren on the blueline and Thomas up front we're 3/5ths away from a decent PP unit.

It will help if Leblanc shows up to play this year too.
Michael Bournival centering Christian Thomas and Sam Henley would create a pretty solid line. Andrighetto with G. Desjardins and Jonas Naatinen as center could be a viable scoring line also.

The lines in Hamilton could really use an infusion of players able to do the corner and board work and it seems their are quite a few players at the camp with that ability. I hope that the Bulldogs have an enforcer on board this season, one that can actually stir up a little fear in their opponents. That in itself will help the team curtail a lot of the subtle abuse prospects endure, whilst trying to adjust to the speed and checking in their baptism to the AHL and Pro Hockey.