View Single Post
Old
01-08-2004, 05:50 PM
o98

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to o98
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
Whatever helps them sleep better at night.

Pretty sad. It'd be funny if a Flames fan did it and posted it on a website, but that is rather pathetic coming from the Organization.

Oh well, what can you expect from a 2nd rate organization?
Clearly, you can not expect more than classless garbage. Oh, and that annual month of good play followed by months of self-pity after the team collapses.
What are we looking at this time? February? Groundhog see's his shadow, the Flames fall back into their home near the bottom of the west.
Completely classless and immature production by the Flames organization. And its hardly funny. But hey, look at that link, it seems at least some fans are getting entertained. It may not be the on-ice product, but I guess they'll take anything after, what, 6 or 7 years of failure?
Hmmmm...is that what they are bitter about, or is it because they had to pay to get Harvey's tongue stapled back on. Well I guess the Oiler fans could arrange some pay back. How about 30 rounds of golf. Say, mid April?

OK so maybe I'm a tad frustrated after 2 straight losses. Glad I was out of town for most of last month.

Last edited by o98: 01-08-2004 at 05:55 PM.