View Single Post
Old
07-03-2013, 07:51 AM
RGY
Kreid or Die

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxrocknyc19 View Post
i want Rob Scuderi.. he is from Long Island. i just hope Islanders dont sign him... 2 times he signed with teams and won a cup. 3rd time is a charm hopefully for NY Rangers

sign Scuderi Lapiere Raymond Nystrom... trade Powe Boyle and Pyatt for depth, prospects or picks..

Kreider Stepan Nash
Hagelin Richards Callahan
Zuccarello Brassard Raymond
Miller Lapierre Asham/Nystrom

Kristo one of the first call ups along with Lindberg Fast Yogan

Staal Girardi
McDonagh Moore
Stralman Scuderi
Del Zotto Falk
Syvret

best depth on defense so far..
Too Much turnover for one. Don't you realize that was the rangers issue this past season? We couldn't figure out our identity, line combos, style of play all year. We ended up shipping out our 40 goal scorer in Gaborik when we were supposed to be cup contenders after going to game 6 in the ECF. Look at what the Flyers are doing yet again.

The Rangers are not trading Boyle. He is a very serviceable player and he really does not make much even though I know many of you blow it up out of proportion. He is a locker room guy who plays hard. He picked up his game in the playoffs. He should and will stay.

I hope your defense combos are not a representation of what you see the depth chart as. MDZ as a #7? He is a 40+ point defenseman who in AV's system could be a 50-55+ defenseman. People here are severely underestimating the 23 year old.

No to Laperriere because he just doesn't fit/

And we will only be signing one winger IF we sign any.