Thread: Speculation: Vinny signs which center traded?
View Single Post
Old
07-03-2013, 09:30 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiesenberg View Post
How far is Ghost? Is it possible all 3 may show up around the same time? 2 years?
Realistcally Morin will take the longest to develop but this is the Flyers. Wouldnt be surprised if they take a look straight out of camp.

I think based off of Ghost being 20 he is the closest. Im expecting him to turn pro after next season (unless he wants to finish his engineering degree) and play in the AHL for a season. Hopefully make the team as a 21 yr old (so I guess two seasons like you said).

Haag is a wild card I feel because when he is on his game, he is a NHL player already. That being said, he is inconsistent at the time where he would turn invisible in the middle of a game or a full game. From what he "first" said he will play 2 years in Sweden then come over. Then he went on saying 1-2 years. I think realistically two years and then he comes over at 20.

So technically Ghost and Haag could play pro at the same time but I would realistically think only one makes the team if that in 2 years (my guess is Ghost if he continues to improve like he has the past year).

Ghost is the wild card. If he can keep showing the tremendous progress he has made both offensively and defensively I think he will make the squad first, then Haag and then a year or two later Morin. I feel like Morin would best be suited to be brought up slowly and compete for a roster spot at 21/22.

This is assuming we dont trade them.

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote