View Single Post
Old
07-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Bi Coastal Bawse*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRull86 View Post
I mean that's an extreme. I'm talking about the kids that just run amok because their parents refuse to do anything to control them. Start yelling and screaming in the checkout isle, pulling **** off the shelves, etc.
Those kids are all too common. Was walking in the mall yesterday with my friend and these kids were doing that **** in an aisle near an exit my friend and I were walking towards. They were running around playing, yelling and getting in the way. We got around them but imagine if they didn't get out of our way and we had to say something or if one of them ran into us. Parents would probably give us some attitude.

Same thing happened to my mother on the BART train. These 2 women were talking and there kids were running around playing. Using the thing to hold onto as monkey bars. She said a man asked them to control their kids and the women started talking to each other like OMG who does this guy think he is?

People are just ****ing stupid. I have seen it over and over again. Let their kids act like little *******s in public and if you say something to them about it they get all offended.