View Single Post
07-03-2013, 12:54 PM
rustling jimmies
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Seriously, can we please wait and see what the guy turns into? Gus is currently developing into a promising possible #4 guy. Ghost has shown more promise than expected, too. MAB was doing well, better than expected (again, like the other two) before he broke his brain. Can we please consider that the org has done pretty well with lower picks for Dmen, and give them SOME benefit of the doubt on their first round pick?

Maybe he's nothing special, sure. But let's at least wait to see what this SEVENTEEN year old guy turns into before declaring the draft a disaster.
I have been a away for a bit but i am not surprised at the some of the reaction on this pick. There was a pretty wide range of opinions on who the Flyers should pick. some acting like "I am going to be pissed if so and so isnt picked". Based on their recent history of 1st round picks I am not going to question it. Could he bust out? sure. But given the recent history of the teams recent history of 1st round picks I am going to say he will be fine.

GoneFullHextall is online now   Reply With Quote