View Single Post
07-03-2013, 01:55 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
The lineup looks more like something like this:

Some of the top-6 is obviously interchangeable and we will see where Richards slots into the lineup. I'm not including Kreider because I'm not yet convinced he's ready.

But we don't have any 3rd liners. Could Kreider push, say, Hagelin to the third line? Sure. Could Zuccarello and Callahan switch? Maybe. Will Lindberg, Fast, Kristo, or Miller make the team? Could be. I'd rather bring in someone like Raymond or MacArthur and see how it goes and let a kid beat them in camp than go with what we've got.

My point was initially this, though, with the qualifier added. Our 4th line is fine, provided we bring in a legitimate 3rd liner or two.
I don't qualify that as a good 4th line. Same problem as last year with lack of speed and skill in the bottom 6.

I got this idea from Machinehead, but for the most part, the 4th line the past few years has been playing like cavemen.

"Hit opposition, kill carabou, hit woman over head and drag her back to cave, hit moar of the opposition, no care if take penalties, no offensive chances or slow footspeed , just hit opposition."