Old
07-03-2013, 01:55 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zod View Post
Why the Bob backlash? He's right.
Because it's spinning half-truths and doesn't shed any real light on the situation.

It puts more emphasis on how the city screwed Bryzgalov up and far less emphasis on the fact that Bryzgalov's terrible play was the reason that the city attacked him in the first place.

Bryz was embraced like a hero when he signed. Remember Philly Cheese Bryz and all the fun we were all having?

The media even played nice for the longest time. In fact, HFBoards was being the hardest on Bryz while the media tip-toed the issue forever. I remember being particularly pissed about this.

When the media FINALLY commented on Bryzgalov's poor play, it was everybody else's fault; Laviolette, his defense, the system, his tandem partner, the media, and even the fans.

Good riddance.

He sucked here, basically from day one. Everyone gave him a chance. Even I gave him a chance. When he signed, I didn't like the contract, but I said many times that at least we won't have to worry about it anymore. He can probably make up for the losses at other areas because of his cap hit.

I now regret saying the slightest good thing about him.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote