07-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Hawgood_38
Season Tix since '97

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellmaniaKW View Post
some interesting invites this year.

this guy in particular seems pretty good on paper anyway:
Casey Bailey is a 6’3”, 195-pound forward from Anchorage, AK, who skated last season for Pennsylvania State University, tallying 14-13=27 totals in 27 games for the Nittany Lions. The 21-year-old ranked second on the team in goals and assists. Prior to joining PSU, the forward appeared in 60 games for the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League, where he notched 27 goals (led the team) and 33 assists (second on the team) for 60 points (second on the team) with 83 penalty minutes (led the team). In four playoff games with the Lancers, Bailey scored two goals and two assists.

Anyone know anything about him?
I saw him play vs Holy Cross and twice vs UConn. As a PSU hockey alum, I was stoked that they are finally D1. Bailey is uses his size in the corners and is definitely a shoot first guy. I would say above average skater, plus hands. If I remember correctly, he also killed penalties, but I could be wrong there. I really liked his game, though was a bit of a puck hog at times. Poor man's Glen Murray, but probably more like Landon Wilson or Brad Isbister.