View Single Post
Old
07-03-2013, 09:23 PM
hockeyman*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
McCarron is going to be a crowd favorite, you can just feel it. He is raw but the tools are there. It's a matter of putting it all together. If he wants to develop his entire game, the Hunter brothers and the London Knights is where he needs to go. Play 70 + games per year with that coaching staff would do him wonders. The counter argument is that the NCAA allows players to work on their game with more practices, more time in the gym, less fighting etc. It will be interesting which way he goes. Chances are Tinordi would still be in college had he chosen ND.
It's a really interesting argument on where he should land up. Originally I went with the Knights, because of the games, type of play, and the Hunter's. But Chris Peter's made a great point of him staying in the states and working on the technicalities of his game, and doesn't become roped into just a agitator/goon position. It's a really tough call, because I could definitely see him playing in the states being better for his game in the long run, but the chance to play for the Knights and Hunter's is also very enticing...

I say London for the overall package, but won't be disappointed either way.

hockeyman* is offline   Reply With Quote