View Single Post
Old
07-03-2013, 08:59 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP

vCash: 500
You can see how lanky his legs are. Once he adds power and strength in these quads and calves, he's gonna have more control skating backwards and laterally. Granted I don't see him skating backwards effectively ever but just enough to stop momentum one way and turn back the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyman View Post
It's a really interesting argument on where he should land up. Originally I went with the Knights, because of the games, type of play, and the Hunter's. But Chris Peter's made a great point of him staying in the states and working on the technicalities of his game, and doesn't become roped into just a agitator/goon position. It's a really tough call, because I could definitely see him playing in the states being better for his game in the long run, but the chance to play for the Knights and Hunter's is also very enticing...

I say London for the overall package, but won't be disappointed either way.
That doesn't bother me because I have a strong feeling in London he would be playing high minutes with very skilled players. Prust played the same role with them. And yes Prust is now a strictly bottom 6 player, but he was a scorer in junior.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote