Do UFAs avoid Montréal? If so, why?
View Single Post
07-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Join Date: Feb 2003
MTL just doen't have the same glamour as it used to. Year of losing and bad management created this situation.
Yes, we finish 2nd but we will be struggle to make the playoff next year again...
1) prospect of winning, player want to play for a winning team
2) Taxes ±12% is a lot of money to leave on the table
3) Media (the freach media in carticular) they are just horrible
4) Pressure, if thing aren't going well the pressure will intensify1000000%
5) Environment (Winter,Traffic/road, school system)
6) Bad press from the player, we had a lot of player leave in recent year they might not say it out loud but the stories they share with other player aren't positive.
7) Fan Fan - the don't know anything about anything expect MTL (knowing what they are exposed to in the media we know why) they boo are own player, they get over excited and start planning the parade went we win one game they want to trade everyone for a dirty jock as soon as we lose a game.
View Public Profile
calder candidate's albums
Find More Posts by calder candidate