View Single Post
Old
07-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Whitesnake
Stormbringer

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
Whitesnake. i never used the word dominate. You did. i responded to your initial post where you said there is a chance that Kristo can dominate. I said I don't know why you would expect him to dominate when he hasn't till now. He scored 26 goals as a 22 year old in the NCAA. That's not dominating. Crosby dominated. Stamkos. Shea Weber. Hell Locke dominated the O. Kristo scoring 26 goals in his final college year is not dominating - especially when he plays 9 games in the A and does squat.

As for those other players

Thomas was 20, Hudon & Vail were 19. Kristo was 22. Is presently 23 and if he goes for a stint in the A will be 24 if & when he makes it to the NHL.

I'd be very surprised if he plays more than 20 games in the NHL this year.
Was amongst the Hobey Baker finalists. Has to be considered dominating. And then it's not solely a question of stats, I saw him play often this year and the year before, and OFTEN his overall play was dominating. Didn't mind the pshysicality of the game. Was passing well for people who keeps saying he has a low IQ, this is not true. Anyway, enough with him, he's not ours anymore.