View Single Post
Old
07-04-2013, 01:47 AM
orcatown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlund2.2 View Post
i can literally do what davidson does, and more. just an awful soccer player. and he continues to get start after start.

edit: LOL it's like i knew something was coming. "hey i'll just back off this guy who's in the box with no one covering him to cover his team mate...he looks like he could use a goal"

luckily for my good friend JMD, he hit the post.
Yes he was brain dead on that play. Just atrocious play. Could also point out, as the TV crew did, how he hung back and left the middle of field wide open. Just hasn't got the speed or agility shut down his area.

Having said all that this was one of his better games. Certainly wasn't good but significantly better than on most occasions. Let's face it. He can't really compete at this level so anything you do get is a bonus and there were times in this game when he was somewhat effective. Playing right now because of the absence of other players. When everyone is here should be out of there.

Thought Knighton had another strong game and makes you wonder why the Caps are bringing in a goalie when help is more need elsewhere. Also thought Leveron was very good (probably our best player) and Rusin mostly adequate. Camilo was again very dangerous and Reo Coker solid

Did not like Harvey, who looked tired and constantly let his check get inside position, or Koby who again did nothing and made too many passes that led directly to turnovers. Also thought Herzog confirmed the fact that he has no talent at all.