View Single Post
Old
01-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Mason played great tonight. Thats all that really needs to be said. Thankfully after the first, Trotz made some serious adjustments. I went into the restrooms seriously thinking this game was going to be a blowout, but thankfully we came away with the win.

Whats up with York taking the bad penalties lately? He redeemed himself, but we can't having him doing that, especially with our d-corps dinged up with injuries as it is. Come on Jason........play smart. The fans in attendence may have been upset at the call, but it was clearly a slash . Get your head in the game York.

Gamache is extremely good. He played so good tonight. Several chances and several great plays! I'm really glad to see him get the goal.

What was up with us actually playing physical again in the first?!?! It was like we were seeing the Preds from the beginning of the season. I hope Trotz doesn't look at the scoreboard and blame the physical play being the reason that the Preds were down 2 goals b/c it certainly wasn't IMO. I thought the Preds established themselves early, despite the score (I mean what can you do when the Avs stars get those kinds of chances ). Since we came out hitting, I saw several of the Avs d-men make bad breakout passes, because they were flinching away from an incoming Preds player. This seriously helped us to get back in the game, especially in the second where we capitalized on one of those bad passes. *On a sidenote, who made that pass that sent Johnson on the breakaway.....I thought it was Kariya or Forsberg, but I couldn't see who it was*.

4 points out of a possible 8. I believe we all were saying that 5 points in the next 5 games would be great. Lets keep rolling boys!

Nashville 0 Detroit 6
Nashville 3 New Jersey 2
Nashville 1 Toronto 2
Nashville 4 Colorado 3
Nashville ??? St. Louis ???

I think we can beat St. Louis saturday. Especially after such a huge win tonight.