View Single Post
Old
10-24-2006, 10:37 AM
Selanne00008

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
A good team makes the bounces go their way and that's what the Sabres did. Cutting the passing lanes with their sticks, always thinking ahead of a play, great passing team, great overall skills, Miller only played good 'cause we weren't able to test him but believe he can also play great when he faces tougher opposition. We worked the first 10 but got frustrated as the game went on, I thought that the Johnson goal would replace us in the game but it didn't.

Sabres seems to be able to still play a shutdown game like it was in the old NHL but now in the new NHL and they do that with their speed, intelligence and great great coaching.

The Sabres were a much better team last night, didn't think at the beginning of the season that they would bought that system again, but it appears that they did....Nobody takes a shift off on that team, but I can name you a few in ours....

Is it possible that there's some teams better than ours???? Oh yes it is.....
Listen to this guy.

And yes, please note not ALL Buffalo fans are gloatin g in our perfect record. We work hard, we play hard, and we aregetting the job done day in and day out. Of course we are going to hit a skid, and it's not going to be a fun. But the Sabres were the better team last night. Max creates like he always does. As its prolly been stated 1000 times, Briere's slash was a slash. The same exact type of slash happened to me in my last local game. You get it on the inside of your glove and I went straight to the bench and my hand was shaking for a few minutes. Hurts like a ***** for a couple minutes.

Anyways. Kovalev looked good. He makes me wish we had Connoly in our lineup
I love Higgins. I hope you guys sign him long term...or better yet, let him go and we'll pick him up. Miller did what he needed to do, and Huet didn't.