View Single Post
Old
10-24-2006, 11:31 AM
oop007*

vCash: 500
Oh and btw, personally I don't really like Souray. I heard he beat his wife somewhere, plus he's pretty hot/cold... and his cold streaks are like a harsh winter in the antarctic, never ends. But he DID play well. In the beginning of the game I remember saying to myself "Stop Shooting Souray!" because in my head I knew he was a marked player, and that they'd be on his back for every shot he took. But after towards the end of the 1st... maybe beginning of 2nd.... he smartened up. I don't c why you think he did something wrong. They were testing to see if Buffalo would cover Souray well enough, they were, so they stopped using Souray as much. They infact DID change up the "signature moves" and you started to see Souray passing it a lot more. How many times did I see a pass from one defensemen to the other right along the very edge of the blue line. That was their defense keeping us back. It's not really their fault that they shot a lot of the time. Better then getting the puck chipped away by one of their forwards and getting beaten for the breakaway right?

oop007* is offline   Reply With Quote