Cage vs Half Visor
View Single Post
07-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Originally Posted by
1. I feel lighter
2. I have better peripherals
3. I feel it's more comfortable to breath
the latter being my tipping point on going back.
1. the visor is lighter, so that is valid. In the grand scheme of things, with all the extra weight you carry from your equipment, that few ounces is negligible
2. the visors actually will tend to distort peripherals, the cage does not, and your helmet will be the limiting factor in all of this
3. unless you are wearing your chin cup over your mouth, I can't see how a cage would restrict your breathing
to me all your arguements for the visor seem to be based on preconceived notions but if you feel it does all that for you, so be it.
View Public Profile
Gino 14's albums
Find More Posts by Gino 14