View Single Post
Old
10-24-2006, 05:38 PM
GSK*

vCash: 500
4-2-2 (Pretty good) But I just want to know if... (The two first line)

Everybody agree the first line is working very well etc... Michael Ryder is for sure better then the last season, he throw hit, forecheck, backcheck, acceleration, passing etc... Higgins will be a beast, he was second half season last year and he know how to create oppotunities to score...

I think Koivu and both Ryder&Higgins can play well if they're not together...So, for only 1 or 2 games, I would like to see the habs roster line like that...

The only thing is about Higgins has a center, but IMHO, he's so good right now and love the game and team he play for, so he will be good on every position. Just for 1 or 2 games to see if that seems to work?

Perezhogin-Koivu-Kovalev
Samsonov-Higgins-Ryder
Plekanec-Bonk-Johnson
Murray-Begin-Latendresse.

Well, both first and second line can score goal, Kovalev going to move the puck and made better pass to target a guy like Perezhogin and he'll have some great pass to snipe in the net by Koivu.

Samsonov is going to control the puck on the second, while Ryder going to take shot and play a well allarround game like he've played so far... Higgins can made anybody good with him and made himself the opportunities to score.

?