View Single Post
Old
01-09-2004, 07:41 AM
nuksforlife

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to nuksforlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia
I just wanted to say that aside from all the Canadian teams (yeah, we only have six so I gotta support them) the Kings are my #1 US fav team. I love the rivalry you guys have going with the Avs and I really do enjoy it when the Kings beat them up.

You have a classy organization, players (except Avery :p ) and classy fans especially here at HF and I do hope things work out well for your team asap. The fans really do deserve it. I really look forward to the time when the Kings are free from injury-riddled players and perhaps some fresh faces on board as well.

As a Canucks' fan: Winning against the Kings is merely two points in the purse but winning against the Avs brings satisfaction. I always felt the 'Nucks and the Kings were on the same page in this aspect.

Take care, hope all get well soon!
Everything Thalia said I agree with, I think you guys still have a chance this year. Pallfy is just one player, Kings are an extremly hard working team with lots of grit and young potential. Good luck-and I hope Pallfy-Deadmarch and Allison make some fast recovery's.