View Single Post
Old
07-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Clown Fiesta
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Viper View Post
The problem is still there. Should we just concede that it will never go away?
No, but we don't need to solve it all today. They are most likely looking at guys like Mashinter/Haley to provide some toughness. It just seems to me that people (not you) around here gripe about a lack of speed/skill and then when we add that they gripe about a lack of toughness.

I want guys that can play hockey, the only player on the roster as I see it who should be moved is Pyatt. Although he had success with AV in the past so maybe that can help him, willing to try it.

Outside of that I have no qualms really other than Richards.

If Boyle is our 4th line C and a couple kids fill the holes I'm totally fine with that to start the season, giving Mashinter another look and Haley an actual chance might not be bad. Mashinter-Boyle-Dorsett as a 4th line is big and or tough. As far as the other lines you big bodies, not overly physical at this point, but they can handle that part of the game. Callahan and Hagelin both throw the body around on the forecheck, with different levels of effectiveness, but we're not hitting to hurt, we're trying to wear D pairings down.