View Single Post
Old
01-09-2004, 08:06 AM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13
our next GM will need as much help as he can get
Are you positive that there will be a new GM? At this point, I have no idea of what it would take for Lil' Jimmy to recognize reality.

"Slats let's Schnieder walk after the guy was probrably our best and most onsistent D-man the yr before he left and played with a nasty streak all in favor of bringing in Vlad who was suppossed to be that 2nd offensive d-man for Leetch but obviously that has worked out to be a horrible signing with Vlad providing no offense even when he played decent hockey during the 1st half of 2002, thus causing us to ship off York for Poti, just a move that gets worse and worse with each passing day."

There is no doubt that both things are tied into each other. Perhaps if Jackass had not let Schnieder walk, there would have been no need to get the "2nd" offensive defenseman. But he did, and when Malacough did not produce what Sather wanted, he traded away Yorkie for Porta. When I think back to both of those situations, I get so friggin' pi$$ed, I can just bang my head on my desk.
It is so maddening to think that we could have both Schnieder and Yorkie right now and that both of them together make less than what Maladog makes.