Old
07-05-2013, 10:19 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Nieves here.

Totally disagree with Kristo being ahead of Nieves and Skjei. He's 23 and hasn't sniffed the NHL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
Yup, same here. Maybe I just haven't seen enough of Crisco, but I want him to be a first liner in the AHL immediately. Anything short of that and he's a crappy prospect. This is particularly so considering that Hartford is rather weak on the RW with only Fast as a quality RW there. Considering that Kristo is 23 years old, he should be ahead of Fast. If you aren't at least a borderline NHLer at this age, you will likely never make it.
You guys do realize that Kristo only just graduated from college this year, right? It's not like he's been toiling away in the minors and hasn't been good enough to crack the NHL; he stayed all four years at NoDak and put up increasing point totals each year, culminating with 52 in 40 games this past season (which was good enough to tie for second in all of DI college hockey).

I am a huge fan of Nieves, but it is not at all ridiculous that Kristo is ranked where he is. He is a damn fine prospect.