Mact's performance thus far.
View Single Post
07-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Join Date: May 2006
So the lineup at the moment is:
Hall - Nuge - Eberle
Paajarvi - (Gagner) - Yakupov
Joensuu - Gordon - Hemsky
Smyth - Lander - Brown
Ference - J. Schultz
Smid - Petry
N. Schultz - Larsen/Potter
Hemsky will still likely be moved, but as a group, this team looks even worse than the 2012/2013 Oilers.
- Gordon is cheaper, but might not be better than Horcoff as a 3rd line C
- team toughness was not addressed at all
- Ference is an upgrade on Whitney (if only because of his health), but a marginal upgrade
- Larsen 'might' be an upgrade on Fistric, but is a downgrade in terms of physicality
- C depth still sucks
- I'm not sold on LaBarbera playing 15-25 games/year - he certainly won't push Dubnyk for the starting role
Still a lot of time left to make trades, and still some unsigned FAs out there that might be a fit (Grabovski), but at the moment I'm not impressed.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Baggers