View Single Post
Old
01-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Joe Cole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximil
Where are the best places to play pick up hockey?
Where are your favorite out door rinks?
Are there any tremendous hockey shops?

Thanks for your time. We can barely wait!
Looks like the strip clubs have been answered (Chez Pare, SuperSex downtown, Solid Gold far uptown, Grand Prix ..basically a brothel).

Pick up hockey....call the Bonaventure Arena. It is on the island, North West close to all the highways. They have pick up hockey indoors, with goalies. Throw your sticks in the middle type of set up. They do this all week, I am not sure if they do the weekends.

Outdoor rinks....east side of the city will be better. Parc Lafontaine is a good bet and it is close to the downtown core.

Chicks....east side french (better looking). West side english (easier). Generalities here.....

Hockey stores, Jacques Rousseau or A. Roy Sport. Neither is very close to downtown. The Rousseau in Laval is the best (it used to be a GM dealership...i.e. BIG).

Sports bar...hands down Champs on St. Laurent, voted best sports bar in Canada. La Cage aux Sports is a chain style, middle of the road type family spot, but they sho the hockey games too. I repeat CHAMPS. On St. Laurent, bonus....St. Laurent street is where the (snobby) good looking ladies are.

Rent a car.

Have a good time.