View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 09:18 AM
canucks357

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
Finally got a good pull

220 OR, 6/6, Lefty, and 3stars across the board, so he can play any position except goalie. I think he bounced my last crappy pull (lionel deibel) out of the lineup. *checks* Yep. He replaces my decent pull (Singletary) at the left back position, and Singletary knocks Little Debbie back to the bench. And probably all the way to the market if I could ever remember to put anyone up.

He's 46 OR better than my next best player
Congrats bud. Another 100-120 OR pull for me from my level 5 SA. At this point I figure this puts me so far behind (every crap pull for me there are good pulls for others making it harder for hitting tactics to be enough to win) I doubt I'll be able to make up ground with a normal rate of decent pulls. Sad to say lads but this may mark the end for my handball team. I won't quit, but I also won't give a ****.

The kicker is with SA lvl 6 finishing in a bit I will have 1 pull in the next 2 weeks before having two quick back-to-back. That makes it very hard to win over the next 2 weeks as my roster needs a lot of help.