View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 11:08 AM
rangerssharks414

vCash: 500
Curry, Thompson and Iguodala were my three guards in my online NBA 2K13 franchise since I know you all care about that sort of stuff. Seriously though, I'd jack up threes all day. I may/may not pick up the Warriors as my second favorite team now since those three are three of my favorite players in the league. But I hardly ever watch the NBA to begin with, and my favorite team is already in the West.

And I'm happy for you guys that you didn't get Howard. I wanted him to stay with the Lakers since I hate them so much. Howard is a big crybaby that just whines when he doesn't get his way. He's a headline maker, and for all of the wrong reasons. On a related note, wouldn't it be funny if Harden won a title before Westbrook/Durant?

And... my favorite day is here... MLB All-Star Game selection day. Seriously though, I hate this day so much. There are so many things wrong with the selection process. I'm making up my rosters now as if I was in charge. I'll post which A's and Giants made it in a little bit.