View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RinaldoZac
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
St Louis largest organizational need is center. We have two young potential 1/2 liners in Couts and Schenn. They were in on Filppula and also Weiss. They know they need a play making center for their system, they sorely lack that. They have good wingers, but Rattie might not have his game traslate to the NHL as well as some think. Some people are extremely high on him, while others aren't. Of course they have Tarasenko and Schwartz at wing though. The do need a top end center. Schenn is a better fit because he has already started to produce. I actually expect a 50-55 point year from him next year.

I honestly believe if it does come to Petro actually being available, Homer would be willing to part with Schenn or Couts+Coburn. He is exactly what this team needs to build around for the next 10-15 years. If he wasn't willing to move those pieces, fans would be pissed. Now only problem with it is Perto is very young. Flyers might not value him like a Weber or Pronger because he is still somewhat "unproven" I guess is what I am trying to say.
100% agreeed, Pietrangelo will be a future Norris winner