View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 01:48 PM
pulverapa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Nothing. KHL negotiate tv contracts and all money from them are KHL´s revenue. There is a discussion among league and clubs to share these revenue. We will see, I think league will share this tv-deals with clubs after Sochi.

How much SHL clubs are being payed from tv-deals? When does the deal expire?
That is unbelievable. The tv-rights in Sweden is about 40 million Euro shared with 12 teams, so a team gets around 3 million Euro every year.

There must be some kind of compensation to Jokerit, that KHL has to pay.

I would never want my team, Djurgården, to join the league without getting at least 4 million Euro from tv-rights every year. Payed directly, or from KHL, I don't care. I would not want to share the money with other teams... It should be every team negotiates it's own tv-rights.

Huge clubs like Ak Bars Kazan or Salavat Yulaev gets most of their money from the actual republic they are in. Without the huge support from the (former) Bashkir President, Salavat Yulaev could not have signed star players like Radulov or Zinoviev. That kind of national support is unthinkable in the Stockholm Area. The clubs in Stockholm is like any business. We have to make our own money. That's one of the reasons tv-money is so big for us, it is a huge part of the budget for every team in SHL.

Last edited by pulverapa: 07-06-2013 at 01:54 PM.
pulverapa is offline   Reply With Quote