Old
07-06-2013, 12:52 PM
PredsV82
No

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
if you look at our conference this far:

Chicago has lost 3 guys and have the talent in the minors to replace them. I do expect them to sign a vet forward at some point. They are the class of the conference. Losing Emery will hurt some too I would think. He was very good for them.

St. Louis has added a couple of depth guys. They are banking on Tarensenko and their other kids to keep growing and develop. Still big and nasty. But they have a few holes. I would expect them to add another bottom sixer

Winnepeg-i have a bad feeling for them, coming west. welcome to checkville.

Colorado-no defence, no chance to compete.

Minnesota-they lost Cullen and now setoguchi, but Charlie Coyle and Granlund will make up for that. They are probably the 2nd most talented team/organization in this conference.

Dallas-I think they got worse with the Eriksson-seguin trade, but will probably be better long term. I am rooting for seguin to turn into legwand 2.0 now. peverly is what he is and people here like his game or hate it. I still think he is trash. Horcoff isn't really gonna help them too much and their d-corp isn't the greatest in the world either.

I think we are in position to battle STL for the 3 spot and maybe Minnesota for the 2. I don't think Chicago has the cup hangover, and should come in healthy. will be fun
im not buying Minnesota as the #2 in our division... I think 2-5 is going to be a typical western conference dog pile and there may not be 4 points between 2nd and 5th at the end of the season. I think it will all hinge on injuries...