View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
I feel like what he is trying to say isn't that a negative reaction to a move is proving said people aren't fans. Its the constant (This team will never be good with KLowe in office) type posts. They are constant and show a belief that this team will never succeed no matter if the move is a positive or negative. So if you believe that why cheer? I am more curious too than argumentative.
If a question to me my positivity tends to grow with more time and more information. I do look at what people are stating.

For instance as a result of discussion I have better, much more indepth views of say Joensuu, Ference, Gordon, Belov. I do like to get conversations running so that this inofrmation is incoming in response. Not just to me but any readers.

So theres a point to the give and take discussion. As long as we're listening.

My own positivity and excitement takes place more when the games are actually taking place. The offseasons can get silly where its harder for us all to maintain positivity about the club which has been losing for too long. But once we see some good plays, good games, good days, the comments are focused on more on potential and what signs there are of that. Its harder for me to see those signs in lieu of games played here. So its only speculation in offseason which I think we all realize.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote