View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Raccoon Jesus
\_(ツ)_/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
I thought Richardson was probably the best energy player on the team, next to maybe Nolan last year. He was pretty effective for a fourth liner, we just didn't have a spot for him, so I can understand his frustration. His production and performance was actually above average for a fourth liner given the number of games he was given. He's also shown up at pretty clutch times in the playoffs in the past.
I agree. I thought he got a raw deal on some nights. I would have liked him in the lineup. His wheels were always turning and he was always irritating the opponents. Great 4th liner. it appears vancouver is slotting him on their THIRD line though--can't fault him for wanting to go with the playing time. CAN make fun of Vancouver for putting him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman47 View Post
No. Kings mismanaged their roster and let extra players float in and out of playing. DS and DL should have cut the extra fat and gone with 13 forwards and 8 defenseman. DLs playing the saviour role and trying to heal careers by taking on projects. This is a business and if you have to cut a guy and get someone better then you do it. Richardson is one of our best 4th liners. *was
On the other hand, there's this. I wish we could mismanage our way to the SCF/WCF every year I can't believe there's people actually upset about losing Richardson...did you see his price tag? You can't run around dropping over a million on every 4th liner you like, especially this year. There are a million Brad Richardsons in this league. He is easily replaced for cheaper/internally/etc. This roster spot is by far the least of our worries.

Raccoon Jesus is online now   Reply With Quote