View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Maelpj*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
The fact you need to state this myth, as probably NOBODY here thinks your bolded line, and that you needed to bold such a thing, shows that you are trying to auto-validate yourself by creating a false narrative.

All I heard in your post is a lot of this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that

but mostly a lot of this
Just out of curiousity, for how long have you been following the Habs? You seems totally content with mediocrity. Like a majority around here, I want this team to win. I'm getting sick tuning the TV on/ paying for tickets to watch the same average/microwaved product every year. I simply can't understand the move Bergevin made and don't see how it improves this team. Other smarter moves could have been made.

No, I don't see hockey dirigeant as God who are highly superior human beings than us. Simply charismatic ex-nhl player/people with good hockey contact who might possess above average intellectual and motivation level than others. I don't see what's wrong with critizing this unsuccessful direction that this team is STILL taking who haven't worked for 20 years.

Bergevin haven't adressed our needs. He signed a washed up shtrumph just to add to our collection of unidimensional player. Another centre who Therrien will have to protect/ will take the place of our hungrier youngster will he could have use this money eslewhere. But hey, disapproving this move is wrong! Habs can't do no harm! I remember when Gainey was treated as god and had an army of white knight protecting him against the "bad" fans

Maelpj* is offline   Reply With Quote