View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Maelpj*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post
you make some valid points but.......

overpaying like a drunk on Clowe or Clarkson isnt the answer cause we are not a player away

secondly Ryan would of cost us Eller, Collberg and a first , u make this deal ??????

thirdly we fked up by resigning DD , Briere, and potentially keeping Diaz and Markov and keeping the other midget Cube for another year
not saying to dump them all right now but it starts with DIAZ and a bigger repalcement for Cube in FA or playing Pateryn could not of been worse

we keep fiixng issues with the same problem issues

stop thinking with your heart and use you head

Gorges , Diaz, Markov and Cube are brutal ES , we will never improve until we fix the backend , way bigger issue than size
Don't know what you're trying to say? In ALL my post, I'm talking about our NEED for a solid top 4 d-man.. The lost of Emelin cleary exposed our lack of quality depth at the blue line.

Would I have paid collberg+1 first and another assest a la beaulieu, eller, kristo, etc? I would have STRONGLY consider it, at the very least. We have en overflow who smalish skilled prospect , we could have paid that price to go after a 25-26 years old 30 goals scorer, proven power foward. We could have traded our first this year, we picked 3 guys in the top 36 into a supposedly really deep draft this year. Sometimes you gotta do ballsy moves to improve your team, like the Kings did to get Richards/Carter. Schenn and Simmonds were solid prospect.

Maelpj* is offline   Reply With Quote