View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Walksss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I would have done it. Cause if you do this trade and then add Clowe it completly change the team's make-up.

Max Pac - Eller - Ryan

Bourque - Plekanec - Clowe

Prust - Galchenyuk - Gionta

Dumont - Konopka - White(trading Moen for Konopka)

Habs becomes a much bigger team physically. And Ryan would become the most talented NHL-ready guy on our roster.

(and personaly I would have bought DD out instead of Kaberle)
Honestly thank the hockey gods our GM is not you. I would never do that deal, he would only play 2 years for us then walk and who knows at what production. That and when a player of Ryan's ilk becomes available to any team that'll listen there's a reason for that.

There's also a reason MB was nominated as GM of the year in his first year and a reason that this board criticizes what he had for breakfast this morning. Quite frankly it's exhausting reading all the whining here and I often question why it is I read such a large percentage of it.

I can sympathize with MB. His GM position is like juggling 100's of whiny girlfriends who could never be pleased no matter what actions you took to fix your shortcomings. There is no doubt in my mind why no player ever wants to sign in Montreal, the highest taxes in the league and a spoiled fanbase that will ***** at you until you turn into the perfect hockey player. I wouldn't sign here either.

Walksss is offline   Reply With Quote