Thread: "Top 6"
View Single Post
Old
07-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Persona5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplepred View Post
If you took our crop of forwards and put then on 'most' NHL teams, we only have like 1 or 2 top six guys.
Wilson I think is a sure fire top six at this point. Hornqvist is borderline. Beck may develop into that as well as forsberg. But not this season.
I dont think you are giving our forwards enough credit really. Wilson, horny, fisher, and legwand are all legit top six forwards.

There is also the issue of line mates you play with. Would you say cunitz is a better forward than the above predator forwards i mentioned? What kind of production would our guys have playing along side crosby? This is why teams need those elite talents because they can make those borderline top six guys look like allstars. This is what the predators lack. We dont have that player that makes everyone they play with look really good. Im hopefull wilson starts to do that or maybe even forsberg but that is what we lack.

The two teams tht played for the cup have those players on bergereon and toews. We still laxk that so we went out and got 3 lines that can hopefully produce enough to get into the playoffs.

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote