View Single Post
Old
07-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Sheikyerbouti

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draekke View Post
We've had to battle with the mediocrity of the mid-late 90's all the way through the late 2000's...and now we're struggling to get through a badly needed rebuild. Maybe they aren't doing it as efficiently as possible, but these almost conspiracy theory ideas that Katz doesn't want to ice a good team, so we need to stop going to games to show him that we won't accept it is really dumb. He's a business man, and knows that if he can have a team that makes it to the playoffs, it would pay dividends.
Where is anyone saying that? I've seen people comparing him to Ballard and I agree THAT is dumb. People forget the dysfunction of the EIG and will appreciate Katz more after the new arena is finally finished and the team is stable for decades.

But it is OK to be critical of a team that has consecutive sellouts and is nowhere near the cap. I get that we are essentially rebuilding the salary structure and leadership of the team, but it could have been infinitely more efficient. Tamby and Lowe stripped us down to nothing and the team claims they lose money despite selling out every home game.

Sheikyerbouti is offline   Reply With Quote