View Single Post
Old
07-07-2013, 04:07 AM
Darth Yoda

vCash: 906
Claude Lemieux. I was old enough but we could hardly watch the games over here in Sweden in the nineties, but i always liked him back then as well. Skated relentlessly although not with the same type of finesse he later displayed on Battle of the Blades, took the shot all the time(Not sure if that's a good thing, but fun.), and for sure i'm one of the people that enjoyed watching on YouTube his giveback to Darren McCarty after being grogged out to defend himself during the first situation. McCarty was a pretty good player but all told obviously were nothing compared to the ice dancing-dynamo Claude Lemieux. While some people cant seem to avoid hating pests on other teams, while defending their own, i just really enjoy seeing players of all shapes and status do nasty things to get the opposition off their skates. Edit: It should be said though that Lemieux hit on if it was Draper might not fit that bill, but at the same time things happens in the game of hockey so we cant go hold grudges on players forever. I might not enjoy the very view of Claude Giroux when he plays for the opposition, but i have no problem with him in other situations.

Last edited by Darth Yoda: 07-07-2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: A thing in swedish called "Brasklapp"
Darth Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote