View Single Post
07-07-2013, 05:39 AM
S Bah
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
Philadelphia needs defensemen, for Wayne Simmonds, they probably want Tinordi, do you offer Tinordi?

I'd do a pair of firsts and a 2nd for Evander Kane, but there'd have to be a roster player / salary going back the other, someone like Desharnais.
I have wanted both E. Kane and Bogosian since they were drafted and both have wanted to be traded out of Atlanta and now Winnipeg.

Don't get me wrong I still would like either in a Habs uniform, but with the players the Habs drafted last year and this year. Things have changed and Bergevin, Dudley and Timmins are finally doing what others never did, get players with character.

This is the only way the Habs are going to excel, having a team that has a balance of players that are able to play the game no matter which team they play. Looking at the types of players the Habs now have and the prospects that are coming, there is light at the end of the tunnel finally.

By the time Bergevin's fourth year comes the Habs will have some of their new draftees joining the team and that is what I've waited for a long time now. About the time Sam Pollock retired is about how long I've waited, things are looking good and getting better.