View Single Post
Old
07-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Subban76

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapVirus View Post
I totally dont agree with that.

Noesen is a PPG player in the OHL. He got hurt, but he regressed. Hes the prototype 3rd liner/ career ahler. Here on HFBoards every prospect is ranked as the next Crosby, Toews, Perry, Lucic. But in reality, its almost never the case.

Silfverberg got a good 1st season. But the closest we have to him in our organisation is Collberg. Silfverberg is really close to Collberg, the only thing he has on him is age. Hes 4 years older. Stats are similar when they were the same age.

So lets say it again.

Would you have trade :
Collberg + Leblanc (18ov) + 1st in 2014 for Ryan?

Silfverberg + Noesen (20ov) + 1st in 2014 for Ryan?

Theres a major difference between Gallagher (calder nominee and Galchenyuk 3rd overall, future superstar) then Silfverberg and Noesen. Sorry but Noesen is nothing more than those late first rounders picks that most of the time, never blow up.
I see what you're saying, but I don't agree with the comparables you made. All Ottawa players over Habs players you mentionned. And we probably don't agree on Ryan's value. 30 goal scorer with Perry and Getzlaf, but let's see what he does without them. I'm not a big fan of Ryan. He's been ridding the other 2 guys. Not saying he as no value, but I find that he's way overrated in general by most fans.

Subban76 is offline   Reply With Quote