View Single Post
Old
01-09-2004, 12:07 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Official Game Thread: NYR-NYI

I want to make sure I post and sticky this while I have the time.

As always, whoever wants to come here to talk about the game tonight is welcome on both sides, but we're looking for hockey, not trolling.

Anyone who has to troll will have their messages deleted and if it continues will have their accounts given a ban. We're looking for quality hockey discussion not members looking to make problems.

Islander fans... you're welcome to participate in the game thread, but don't post stuff that will incite the natives. If you want to discuss the game and give your opinions on players and the game, please feel free to do so, but just remember which board you're on. Things you could openly and freely say on the Islander board may not get the sort of reaction you're looking for (unless you're looking to tick off Ranger fans and if that happens, chances are lots of warnings, edits, deletions of posts, and possible bannings will end up occurring, and it doesn't need to be that way. And I don't want to have to do it).

Likewise, I would ask my fellow Ranger fans not go over to the Isles board and smack-talk or otherwise bait the natives there.

Play nice kiddies. Thanks.

And post 'em if you got 'em.