View Single Post
Old
07-07-2013, 04:56 PM
nah68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendlyfire View Post
Your comment presupposes that "parents"were involved in the decision to join the league, this is extremely inaccurate. I think the registration numbers thus far are evidence of how the majority of the parents feel about this decision being made without consultation.
Heard enrollment is quite high....and what does it matter anyways I heard Saskatoon is trying to get a aaa team set up for either this year or next. Either by serious hockey or the Husky program, after the big stink about whether to join or not someone comes up with this plan! Wow! Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the big push is coming from a 2000 parent who believes the elite belong together. In the end if this happens and Saskatoon comes asking to reduce teams I would punt them out for good.....hearing this plan makes me believe that the city thinks there better than the rest of the province...that's sad cause there's alot of great people in the city but there voices are hushed by tyrants who believe there kids to be better.