Thread: Confirmed with Link: Habs sign Fournier
View Single Post
Old
07-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapes View Post
Lol, love the snappy reply, I was merely pointing it out. There's obviously holes in his game, its why he went undrafted.

The thing with him is, there's holes in his game, he isnt the fastest guy out there but seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is well liked. So if nothing else, is a good guy to have around your teams. Doubt he makes it to the NHL but hey, you never know.
The Habs usually have many FAST/SUPER FAST players, so they can surround Fournier on the 3rd or 4th line with fast players...what they need is more players who will go to the corners to battle and win and pay the price to get garbage goals and make life tougher for dmen...Fournier sounds just about right. But, I get it...someone always has to come here (usually a Leaf fan or Bruin fan) who has to be a killjoy! there are many here (Halifax Moosehead fans) who watched Fournier and think he will have a career as a solid 4th or 3rd liner. We're all going to be rooting for Fournier to keep getting better and better.

Also...I'm very impressed with his 16 goals in 17 playoff games. Very impressive for a future 4th line warrior (or possibly a 3rd line warrior...maybe a taller Prust!).

Go Fournier Go!!!! (from Dorval, Que!!).
Welcome to the Habs!!

Mr. Hab is online now   Reply With Quote