View Single Post
Old
07-08-2013, 01:08 AM
CobraAcesS

vCash: 500
Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 37m

Thanks guys, some great questions. Lets do it again soon... Back to driving for me! Good night
Expand
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 39m

“@DRAGONHAWK4: @Matt9Duchene best catch in fishing” 35lb Wahoo in Maui last spring. It's on my wall in Denver now pic.twitter.com/Gn9QVZuI69
View photo
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 46m

“@HockeyNHarmony: if you could go on stage and sing with Brad Paisley what song would you do?” I'm Gonna Miss Her or Camouflage
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 48m

“@JerBearOfficial: @Matt9Duchene what's your favourite thing about playing in Colorado?” Playing for my fav team as a kid. Dream come true
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 50m

“@patdiesel214: @Matt9Duchene if you could pick to wingers to play with who would you play with? Past or present” Sakic and Forsberg
Expand
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 51m

“@Namasthilde: @Matt9Duchene who is your celebrity crush ?” Rachel McAdams. She's Canadian too ;-)
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 51m

“@dangiano_: @Matt9Duchene why wear number 9?” In honor or Maurice 'The Rocket' Richard. French Canadian icon and one of the best ever
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 53m

“@broshies: @Matt9Duchene still training with Sid in the offseason?” Yes, will be joining him in a couple of weeks Til end of summer
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 53m

“@ohhaycassiek: @Matt9Duchene what is your favorite song currently?” Anything off @LukeBryanOnline's new album. @FLAGALine stuff too
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 55m

“@Kayluvsredwings: @Matt9Duchene how do you feel about Patrick Roy being your new head coach next season?” Very excited
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 56m

“@Despres_Simon47: @Matt9Duchene favorite activity in Colorado?” Fly Fishing in the mountains. Amazing
View conversation
Matt Duchene Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 59m

Still driving (currently riding actually) so lets kill some time. Q&A, I'll answer the best 10 questions. Alright? Lets go!
Expand

I'm to lazy to change the order of these, read from the bottom up. Pretty cool of Matt Duchene to do a Q & A through twitter while on his road tip.

CobraAcesS is offline   Reply With Quote