View Single Post
Old
10-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Joey

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK View Post
First of all, Chris Higgins was drafted like a potential good 2-way foward with a good hockey sense. His offensive upside was "above-average"

I want to know, can we say right now Higgins is more then above-average ? I think 23 goals at rookie season is very great, espacially the 16 in the second half (2nd in the NHL), now this year he's PPG and I really think Higgins can get 35-30-65 season...

Now Chipchura is like Higgins a little bit... Both great leader (Higgins will be C first I think), they're both good in there own zone, so 2-way players, so far he got 3pts in 8games in the AHL.

isDid you think Chipchura can develop h offensive upside and show it like Higginds have did last season and this season.

So I think we all agree Higgins have the potential to 35 goals, may be 40 at his best and arround 70-80pts.

Did you think Chipchura can use 100% of his offensive skillz this year...Did 20 goals and 50 points are possible for Chipchura in the AHL ?

I think you're looking at last years statsheet for Chipchura, he has 5 points in 6 games so far this year. And as for the comparison, Higgins is a LOT faster, so that is one major difference between the two. Though I do see 45-50 points as a clear possibility this year for Chip

Joey is offline   Reply With Quote