vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
I think the following players will disagree with you:

B.J. Crombeen-next to useless
Colton Orr-completely useless
Jared Boll- actually used to put up decent 4th line numbers
Frazer McLaren- LOL. He's never played a season without being demoted
George Parros Maybe it's just the mustache, but I love Parros. He's a good 4th line player
Shawn Thornton As we've seen, does alot more than fight.
Ryan Reaves- Yeah, he has an impact
John Scott Easily the worst. 4 teams in 5 years. No one really wants him. Just ask Buffalo how much he helped against Boston
Kevin Westgarth-For some reason, despite being SO useful, the Kings didn't have him play a single game during their entire playoff run last year
Tom Sesito- Dirty cheap shotting scum. As Richards said, "It's like fantasy camp for you. You're insignificant out here"
Paul Bissonnette-I want to leave Biznasty alone for his twitter, but, seriously? The guy is a healthy scratch more often than not.
Krys Barch- I've only seen him in NJ, and, well, he was pretty useless last year
Patrick Bordeleau - honestly, never seen the kid play. won't say anything
Tanner Glass-again, tends to be scratched most of the time
Brandon Bollig- 1 point in his entire career? Wasn't he the guy who's giveaway cost Chicago game 2? VIDEO BELOW
Matt Kassian-really? Matt 15 games in the nhl Kassian?
Mike Rupp- Rupper used to be a good player. 10-20 points, ton of hits, good fights. not anymore
Eric Boulton- another Atlantic boy. And possibly the least ineffective player I've ever seen
Matt Carkner-Another guy who used to able to play. But not many teams want a fighting only Dman. Doesn't make much sense

As promised, what a player like Bollig gets you!

Callagraves is offline   Reply With Quote