View Single Post
Old
07-08-2013, 12:50 PM
yianik

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galchenyuk4habs View Post
My best guess is MB is done, we will hear "rumors" of him looking at players. But MB is not a risk/reward type of GM. He likes to play it safe and that's why we will go into the season with the same line-up, but mid-season we might end up seeing one of the smurfs get traded once their value rises.
I think you are right about MB being cautious. Only time will tell if he is gun shy about making trades, but I don't think he is, he did make the Cole trade. To me he is someone who has a picture of what he wants the team to look like and he will be patient about making moves until a move can be made that fills in a piece of that picture, and then he will act. Remember, he was, in his words, willing to pay the high price to move up ( though not high enough apparently ) in the Draft, and he did make plays for Letang and Edler. So I think he could make a trade anytime and you might see something soon as we do have some depth in a couple of spots along with some Cap room, so we could dance with a team having some Cap problems, like the Flyers.