View Single Post
Old
07-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I get all the meaning behind it, but if I didn't I'd view this as a really poor movie. Franco really seemed like the one reason to watch. The whole thing felt like it was designed to make the person watching feel very uneasy. Not really because of what was going on onscreen...I see that kind of stuff either in real life or in movies and TV all the time...nothing new. Honestly I felt more uneasy because of the way the film and it's direction flowed, the lighting, and the soullessness of 3 of the 4 girls (was surprised that Selena Gomez's performance didn't make me cringe the way I thought it would)...and that's not me saying they're terrible actresses. Usually when it's a bad performance I'll just write it off as crap. I don't know. There was something disturbing about them. Maybe for what the movie was trying to do, that's a good thing.

By the way, looks like one of the girls (the pink haired one) literally screwed a director for the role...kind of. She's the director's wife. Way to put her bwebs in the movie for the world to see.
Well they've been married for 6 years and have one one child. The movie /story required some nudity by some of the girls(since shock value was one of the themes in the movie), it was probably easier to get her to do it.

I wish I didn't have "Everytime" by Britney Spears playing in my head now...

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote