Sex: M
Where You're From: Born in Cleveland, OH
Where You Live Now: Warner Robins, GA
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Job: Unemployed, starting college in August
What brought you to HF Boards: Decided after years of watching hockey sparingly but never choosing a team to follow that it was time to finally choose one. Came here because I heard hockey fans on another board I post at reference it so I came to check it out.
How you became a hockey fan: After watching a decent amount of (mostly playoff) hockey when it was the only thing on I decided that I did legitimately enjoy it and wanted to become a more formal fan.
How you became a Canes fan: They're about as local a team as I have in GA.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Eric Staal
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Martin Brodeur, Jonathan Toews
Other Sports You Like: Football and baseball
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Braves, OSU Buckeyes football.
College Attended/Attending: A small college called Middle Georgia State in the fall with goals of transferring to UGA after two years.
Video Game Systems Owned: XBOX 360
Favorite Game(s): Elder Scrolls series, Grand Theft Auto series, sports games
Music You Listen To: The Mountain Goats, The National, My Morning Jacket, Foo Fighters
Favorite Movie(s): Anchorman, the Shawshank Redemption
Favorite Book(s): A Song of Ice and Fire series at the moment
Favorite Food(s): Pizza, Steak, and other man foods
Favorite TV Show(s): Game of Thrones, South Park, and aside from that I watch far too much sports programming for my own good.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: None at the moment. I'll have to change that soon.
Anything Else: Like I said, I just decided to formally follow hockey, so bear with me. With sports like football and baseball I have a much wider area of expertise, and I feel like over time I can develop a similar knowledge of hockey, but right now, I won't claim to know much of anything. Hence why I sought this board out. Anyway, look forward to it.
In honor of both where you live and one of your favorite bands:

CioCio is offline   Reply With Quote