View Single Post
07-09-2013, 09:17 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
I personally don't believe your argument is relevant, Subban is not Myers, he is dominating because he wants to dominate, not because he wants a bigger paycheck.

The bottom line is we are saving 3 million a tear this year, and will lose 4 million a year for 4'years after that. Add in the Desharnais contract and we see that Bergevin has created an 8 million dollar deficit.

Bergevin was very clear, he did not know for sure if Subban was a goodpplayer. Neither was the Montreal media and fanbase that ranked him as the 6th best has dman and compared him to del zotto and kulikov.

Last year, i was among a minority of Habs fan that stated that Subban and not Markov would be number 1 d. We were right, by a massive margin.

Subban naysayers should just eat their crow.
You either use the CBA (MB) or you don't (Edmonton). I like where we are instead of where Edmonton is. MB is smart and set a precedent so all players move to bridge contracts after the entry level contract. If you want to be in the bind Edmonton is in, then yes go ahead and hand out these $6 million per deals like candy and be in a perpetual rebuild.